Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, January 22, 2017

A special wedding

We had a lovely time at our young friend's wedding late December.  The colour theme was night of navy and peek-a-boo peach.  This is the 'Twist and Pop' card I came up with, using the 'Floral Boutique Suite' (page 76-77 AC). 
 


The Envelope Punch Board is perfect for making custom envelopes for special occasions.  The circles have been die cut using the Stitched Framelits which are available again now!


For the belly band I used Silver Glimmer paper, fastened by half a velcro dot.  The flower has been stamped (Floral Phrases) and fussy cut.  Some silver metallic thread has been nested behind it.


Purchase the Floral Boutique Bundle and DSP and then choose a free Sale-a-Bration product (until March 31).  sally.robertson@email.com

1 comment: